Justice Sunday 2019: Joining Together for Justice
Whether with grassroots partners or Unitarian Universalists across the country, collaboration is at the heart of UUSC’s programs to advance human rights worldwide. This Justice Sunday, join with UUSC to reflect on the power of deep partnership and relationship-building, with a special focus on the climate justice convening that UUSC helped organize in October.
Our suggested program date is March 24, but we encourage congregations to participate anytime during the spring.
Justice Sunday 2019 Resources
- Sample Worship Resources (please feel free to tweak, adapt, and pull from these resources as your congregation sees fit)
- Order of Service Insert
- Donation Envelopes
- Climate Justice Pledge
- Declaration by Participants of the First Peoples’ Convening on Climate-Forced Displacement
- Photo Series from the Convening
- UU College of Social Justice Study Resources about Climate Justice and Solidarity with First Nations
- Video about the Convening:
Make a Gift
Donations to Justice Sunday help UUSC join together with over 60 grassroots organizations around the globe in order to bolster community-led human rights initiatives. Make a gift to Justice Sunday through UUSC’s secure donation portal →
To donate via mail, please make checks out to “UUSC” with “Justice Sunday” in the memo field, and send to: UUSC • PO Box 808 • Newark, NJ 07101-0808
What is Justice Sunday?
UUSC’s annual spring program for congregations, Justice Sunday complements and continues our Guest at Your Table congregational program, which offers a broader look at UUSC’s mission and programs.
To order materials or ask a question about how UUSC can support your congregation in taking part in Justice Sunday, please contact Carly Cronon, Associate for Congregational Giving Programs, at ccronon @ uusc.org.