UUSC’s research program is rooted in rigorous analysis, investigation, and consultation with stakeholders. The following reports provide validated, expert insight into critical human rights issues to raise awareness and spur action around some of today’s most pressing humanitarian crises:
- The Struggle for Human Rights and Transformation in Honduras: A Faith Delegation’s Observations
- A Cautionary Tale: The United States Follows Hungary’s Dangerous Path to Dismantle Asylum
- Community-led, Human Rights-Based Solutions to Climate-Forced Displacement: A Guide for Funders
- Waiting for Refuge: Assessing the Central American Minors In-Country Refugee Process Program
- The Invisible Crisis: Water Unaffordability in the United States
- Wages and Working Conditions in Arkansas Poultry Plants
- No Safe Haven Here: Mental Health Assessment of Women and Children Held in U.S. Immigration Detention
- Toward Justice: Get our electronic newsletter, Toward Justice, delivered to your inbox for updates on our human rights work, including partner updates, educational information and opportunities to get involved. Subscribe here>>
- Rights Now: The twice yearly newsletter details our work with grassroots partners’ to challenge injustice and advance human rights around the globe, and is mailed to donors who have given $40 or more in the past 12 months. Please contact development @ uusc.org with questions about your subscription and view or download recent issues here:
Stories of Hope
Published in conjunction with UUSC’s annual Guest at Your Table program, Stories of Hope introduce grassroots partners who with support from UUSC members are advancing human rights, dismantling systems of oppression, and uplifting the inherent dignity of people in their communities.
Financial and Annual Reports
Thanks to the contributions of UUSC members and grassroots partners, for over 75 years UUSC has applied its innovative approach to human rights advocacy, delivering aid with dignity to advance the human rights. UUSC is committed to growing our resources and executing our mission in a fiscally responsible manner. Learn more in our financial and annual reports.
See how UUSC is evolving our strategies to respond most effectively to the rapidly changing landscape of human rights advocacy. Our strategic plan is a roadmap to fulfilling our commitment to even greater collaboration, impact, reach, and innovative approaches to advance human rights for all. View our current strategic plan.