The Unitarian Universalist Service Committee advances human rights through grassroots collaborations.
Learn about our Congregational Liason program.
Congregational Liaison Program
UUSC congregational liaisons are core members of our network, connecting congregations to UUSC fundraising and advocacy opportunities. Volunteering their time and talents, these individuals strengthen their congregation’s collaboration with UUSC’s advocacy and activism staff, and maintain ongoing communication about opportunities with their congregation’s ministers and lay leaders.
Resources for congregational liaisons:
- Monthly newsletter with updates on UUSC’s current human rights work and opportunities for liaisons to engage their congregations.
- Phone briefings from UUSC staff about visits with grassroots partners and current initiatives.
- Display and tabling materials, including publications, newsletters, banners and posters.
- Dedicated staff contact for personalized support.
- UUSC staff speakers available for for workshops, preaching and other congregational events.
- Customized membership and giving reports for congregations
Interested in becoming a congregational liaison or have questions? Please contact Laura Randall, Director of Development for Congregation Relations, at lrandall @ uusc.org.