Join UUSC today to protect human rights and promote social justice around the world. For more than 70 years, UUSC has advocated on behalf of marginalized communities thanks to the generosity of thousands of members who share our vision of a world free from oppression and injustice. We need your support to continue our work. Please make a tax-deductible gift today.
- Make a gift to protect human rights
- Give monthly
- Become a member with a gift of $40 or more
- Renew your membership
- Learn more about membership and benefits
UUSC has earned the highest possible rating — four out of four stars — from Charity Navigator, America’s largest independent evaluator of nonprofit organizations. This four-star “exceptional” rating indicates sound fiscal management and a commitment to accountability and transparency. The rating reflects UUSC’s consistent execution of its mission in a fiscally responsible way.
MORE WAYS TO GIVE
- Honor and Memorial Gifts
- Congregational Giving
- Planned Giving
- Workplace Giving
- Gifts of Stock and Securities
- Disaster Response
YOUR GIFT AT WORK
Your unrestricted contribution to UUSC helps in so many ways, including:
- Helping mothers and children fleeing war and violence in Central America navigate the asylum process in the U.S.
- Supporting advocacy initiatives for communities in Alaska whose homes and villages are being destroyed by impacts of climate change
- Completing construction of a school adjacent to the UUSC supported eco-villages in Haiti’s Central Plateau
UUSC is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation. All donations are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. UUSC’s Tax ID is 04-6186012.
Donations by check can be mailed to UUSC, PO Box 808, Newark, NJ 07101-0808.
For questions regarding your donation, contact us at 800-766-5236 or at development @ uusc.org.