The Unitarian Universalist Service Committee advances human rights through grassroots collaborations.
CAPAS Ethical Storytelling Workshop
Congregations and community groups can make a difference in how asylum-seekers are perceived. Watch this interactive workshop video on ethical storytelling! Learn how to avoid exploitative narratives and describe your work in ways that uplift their voices.
Once you’ve watched the workshop video, feel free to continue your storytelling learning journey by checking out these other great resources:
- Making Waves: A Guide to Cultural Strategy
- Spotlight on Impact Storytelling: Mapping and recommendations for the narrative and cultural strategies ecosystem
- Marshall Ganz’ Framework: People, Power, and Change
- The Features of Narratives:: A Model of Narrative Form for Social Change Efforts
- Waves: A model for deep narrative change
Interested in our future story-telling workshops? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Image Credit: UUSC