Join with UUSC for Justice Sunday this spring to learn more about climate forced migration, and to take action for environmental justice. Our suggested program date is March 25, 2018 but we encourage congregations to participate any Sunday during the spring.
PROGRAM RESOURCES & RELATED LINKS
- Sermon and Moment for All Ages by Rev. Michael A. Schuler, Senior Minister at First Unitarian Society of Madison, Wis.
- Environmental Justice & Climate Action overview video
- Order of Service insert
- Justice Sunday promotional flyer
- Justice Sunday donation envelopes
- UUSC Environmental Justice & Climate Action overview handout and webpage
- 2017-18 Stories of Hope partner story about UUSC partner Ursula Rakova
- UUSC research: Community-Led, Human Rights-Based Solutions to Climate-Forced Displacement: A Guide for Funders
- Justice Sunday logo and graphic
If you would like to order Justice Sunday membership envelopes, research reports, or other printed materials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
MAKE A GIFT
2018 Justice Sunday contributions are restricted within UUSC’s Environmental Justice & Climate Action program to support indigenous populations of the Pacific and Alaska—two distinct regions of the world that are highly susceptible to rising seas and climate induced natural disasters, and whose adaptive capacities are limited by their geographic isolation and high reliance on coastal habitats.
- Make a gift to Justice Sunday online using UUSC’s secure donation portal.
- Mail in your contribution using our Justice Sunday envelopes, or with “Justice Sunday” in the memo line of the check to UUSC, PO Box 808, Newark, NJ 07101-0808
WHAT IS JUSTICE SUNDAY?
Justice Sunday is UUSC’s annual program to engage you and your congregation in reflection and action tied to one of our three core program areas: Economic Justice, Rights at Risk, and Environmental Justice and Climate Action.
One day focused around a program and an action, Justice Sunday complements and continues our Guest at Your Table congregational program, which offers a broader look at UUSC’s mission and programs.
If you have any questions about Justice Sunday, please email Carly at email@example.com.