UUSC’s emergent research program is designed to raise awareness about critical human rights issues and help advance UUSC’s advocacy work. Check out our research below!
- Waiting for Refuge: Benefits and Challenges of the Central American Minors In-Country Refugee Processing Program (CAM), by Amber Moulton, Joshua Leach, and Kevin Ferreira, UUSC, GMIES, CIPRODEH, and RAICES (2016): view PDF.
- The Invisible Crisis: Water Unaffordability in the United States, by Dr. Patricia Jones and Amber Moulton, UUSC (2016): view PDF; peruse online at Medium.
- Defending the Human Right to Water: A Decade of Support for Global Water Justice, by Amber Moulton, UUSC (2016): view PDF; peruse online at Medium.
- Wages and Working Conditions in Arkansas Poultry Plants, by the Northwest Arkansas Workers’ Justice Center (2016): view PDF; peruse online at Medium.
- Mental Health Assessment of Women and Children Held in U.S. Immigration Detention, commissioned by UUSC (2015): view PDF; peruse online at Medium.